Stay Ahead of the Pack.
Here at RE/MAX Distinctive, we know the importance of having the latest and greatest in technology and support. You’ll be able to work your business from anywhere in the area, either mobile or at one of our 13 convenient locations.
We offer an arsenal of tools for your success. With our lead generation platforms, online document management, drip marketing system, video tours, and personal agent websites, just to name a few, you’ll be able to grow your business and stay one step ahead of the competition.
Innovation is at the core of what we do. Your personalized technology solution begins with a dynamic web presence that captures the heart behind your business and your leads. Your integrated systems, including web-based CRM and mobile app solution for lead incubation, Email marketing platform for Lead nurturing, Transaction Management System, Property database, and your RE/MAX Distinctive proprietary marketing dashboard will empower you to be more efficient, productive and successful.
Tools Available to our Agents:
- IDX Company Website – Dynamic, Inviting and Distinctive Company Website
- IDX Agent personal website – Each RE/MAX Distinctive agent receives a custom branded website where you receive every lead that searches on your site—no strings attached
- E-Sign- Convenient and safe E-Sign account for each agent
- ZipForms – Every agent receives a ZipForms account through the Distinctive corporate account to write contracts.
- Transaction Management System – Access your transactions, documents and tasks 24/7. Track your tasks and important due dates. Get performance and sales reports and review documents for compliance.
- Lead Management System – Cutting-edge Lead Management software integrates with your RE/MAX Distinctive website to help you more effectively nurture and close leads.
- Drip Marketing System – Stay top of mind with all of your contacts by setting them up to receive a variety of drip marketing campaigns, newsletters, e-cards and e-flyers.
- Listing Marketing Reports – Reporting back to their clients the number of visitors to your site is the most direct way to measure interest and whether you are generating enough visibility.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – Track buyer and seller leads in the CRM. Run email marketing campaigns and keep prospects engaged.
- Design Center – Marketing pieces which you control the messages, mixing brand elements with your own marketing style.
- Unique Websites – Each of your listings will have its own showcase website.
It's a Solid System.The way we see it, less isn’t more. So we built Leadstreet®, our in-house lead exchange system, that puts buyers and sellers in touch with agents. The system has generated 17 million fee-free leads to date. (That’s 3,000 a day.)
It's About Adapting.From before the first .com to today’s digital universe, we’ve never stopped hunting for ways to help our agents get ahead. Think: mobile apps, iPad presentations and remax.com, which draws massive traffic and serves as a springboard for referral fee-free leads.
It's the Discovery.
Education at RE/MAX started in the ’90s with the first-of-its-kind RE/MAX Satellite Network. Today, agents can stream over 1,000 training videos and 70+ designations and certifications on RE/MAX University®. To get ahead, you must stay ahead. That’s what we’ve learned.